This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to work with one of the worlds leading technology organisations supporting compliance activities across multiple areas of their IT Department. Audits conducted will include deep technology reviews (for example, network security audit, cyber security, data privacy testing, cloud reviews, disaster recovery and other technology reviews.
The role is based in the City of London/Canary Wharf and will require regular travel to Reading.
- Lead audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and provide guidance to other team members based on previous experience
- Be involved in the assignment process from planning to fieldwork finalisation and reporting.
- Prepare a tailored plan for large or complex assignments based on an understanding of the terms of reference
- Lead assignment fieldwork teams including locally based staff for large or complex assignments
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the findings on an assignment and write them up in a detailed, precise and clear way in the assignment report
- Lead opening meetings and present the audit findings at closing meetings
- Draft a report for each assignment on a timely basis
- Be responsible for completing the audit programme and audit file
- Be aware of assignment deadlines and work with the team to ensure deadlines are met
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Interact with stakeholders gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Monitor compliance of corrective action plans
Must have at least a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent. Master degree will be a big plus.
Must have active CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) license. Active CCEP, CPA, ACCA, or CISA will be a big plus.
Must have a total of 5 + years full-time working experience with at least 2-3 years in internal audit role.
Experience in working in a technology company will be a big plus.
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated & fast learner
- Effective Communication (both written and verbal) in English
- Great people skills & Conflict Management
- Quality Orientation
- Customer Orientation (internal Oracle employees)
- Ability to support senior management team and work cross-functionally with minimum supervision and guidance
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.