IT Auditor, Technology, Infrastructure, Applications, Cyber Risk
Tier One Investment Bank is looking to appoint an experienced Auditor who has extensive experience of technology, applications infrastructure and cyber risk.
Help plan and execute audits with more senior member of the team. The audits will cover a wide range of:
- Applications (trading platforms, payments systems, risk management systems)
- Databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase)
- Technologies (e.g. Networks, Data Centres, Mainframe, Midrange, Windows and UNIX o/s, Databases etc.);
- Business Units (e.g. FICC, Equities, Wholesale banking, Finance, Control function, Risk)
- Business Processes (e.g. trading, operations, risk management)
Competencies We Look For
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities; Able to develop and convey a point of view
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude. Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Highly motivated self starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines. Individual with desire to learn and teach others, high energy, positive attitude
- Creative thinker who can map out creative solutions and lead their implementation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with dedication to superior service.
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization.
Skills we look for
- Working knowledge of technologies, functions and processes as described in Responsibilities section.
- Knowledge of investment banking technologies with a reasonable knowledge of financial banking products acquired within the large global investment bank or similar organisation an advantage
- Experience in working as an IT Auditor on Integrated audits with Business Audit teams
Excellent team player
- Critical thinker that can look broadly across the enterprise and connect business and technology risks.
- Works well in ambiguous situations and can make clear decisions in those situations.
- Strong business presence with good written and verbal communication skills that can be used to influence leadership across the company.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise the most critical tasks
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.