South Wales and the West - Home based IT Auditor!
IT Auditor £35,000 + Bens
Home based role covering South Wales, Somerset, Dorset, Avon
Elite Audit recruitment is currently seeking an IT Auditor for a client whom are one of the largest specialist internal audit providers to the public sector in the UK. Due to increasing demand for their specialist computer audit services they are now looking to grow the capacity, seeking a talented and skilled ICT Auditor to join and assist with the Wales and West team in becoming the premier provider of computer audit services to a range of clients.
As one of our ICT Audit Specialists, your main responsibilities will involve:
· Participating in delivering internal audit reviews to assess the management and control of ICT risks.
· Auditing processes and controls in our clients' ICT infrastructure and applications.
· Managing relationships with our clients.
· Ensuring that all audits are carried out in the agreed timescales and in accordance with our quality requirements.
· Delivering assurance reviews.
As an ICT Auditor your skills and qualifications will include:
·QiCA/CiSA and/or degree qualified or equivalent (ideally in an IT related subject).
· Experienced in auditing technical ICT systems, infrastructure, and IT services, computer networks and applications.
· Strong analytical judgement and effective written communication skills, using the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Knowledge and understanding in the application of IT Best Practices and Standards.
· Being an enthusiastic IT professional who can work with minimal supervision and is a team player, who is flexible and has a genuine interest in assisting clients.
· Full driving licence.
The postholder must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Remuneration and benefits
In addition to a competitive salary which will be based upon your experience, there will be 25 days paid leave plus the option to purchase up to additional five days through our benefits scheme. Opportunities for part-time or flexible working may also be available. They are a growing business and progression is based upon skills, rather than time served, so there are real opportunities for rapid career development.
Please send in your CV for more information to Rachael Terry.
- Internal Audit
- IT Audit