Are you an experienced IT Audit professional seeking your next challenge?
I am working with a huge international corporation to find a dynamic, inquisitive professional to join their friendly team as an IT Audit Manager.
With this fantastic opportunity, you don't have to choose between achieving your career goals and having a great work life balance!
You will receive a clear path of vertical progression; structured working hours; flexibility to work from home; a generous holiday allowance; and fantastic benefits!
- Take responsibility for the delivery of IT audits, ensuring the application of internal audit standards and best practice
- Line manage and coach the IT Audit team to improve capability
- Support the leadership team in maintaining risk assessments and developing the annual plan
- Be highly personable and able to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Degree and/or professional qualification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM)
- At least 5 years post-qualified experience ideally within Insurance/FS
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus and pension scheme
- Company car allowance
- 35 hour working week and flexibility to work from home
- 28 days holiday exc. bank holidays
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.