Internal Audit Manager IT - Global company - Bristol - Financial Services - up to £80K + bonus + benefits
Your new company
This global company based in Bristol operating in the Financial Services Industry is recruiting for an IT Audit Manager with strong technical knowledge which can be applied across the business.
Your new role
- You will be reporting to the IT Audit Principal
- Manage Senior Auditors and ensure the audit is delivered in accordance with audit plan
- Manage more than one audit concurrently
- Ensure reports are constructed within business guidelines and present finding to the Audit and Risk Committee
- Ensure that issues are logged, tracked and resolved by the Senior Auditors
- Able to manage small teams and ensure deadlines are met and drive efficient working methodology
- Deal with stakeholders in a timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
First class communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential. You will be reporting to the IT Audit Principal who has direct report to the audit leadership team and the Director of Audit. Being able to analyse business risk and raise issues in a timely effective manner in this ever changing business is key to the success of the team.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £80,000 plus a performance related bonus. Soft benefits include 28 days holiday with the ability to purchase more, healthcare cover and a flexible working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Audit Manager IT Bristol 80k