Carnival UK are a market leader in the cruise industry, operating spectacular cruises around the world. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join our Risk Advisory & Assurance Services Team to be primarily in our Southampton head office. This role offers great variety and an opportunity to travel (up to 40%).
As an IT Audit Manager, you will support the Director - Risk Advisory & Assurance Services Technology to undertake the following:
- Ensure that audit work fulfills the purposes and responsibilities established in various business departments by assisting in the development of the annual audit plan.
- Resources are efficiently and effectively employed.and independent reviews and evaluations are executed and managed.
- Audit work conforms to the IIA/ISACA Frameworks of Professional Standards.
In order to be successful in your application we will require you to have the following:
- Knowledge of information systems, security and controls for information technologies such as LAN, Client/Server, Mainframe, UNIX, Wintel, Oracle, SQL Server and networks.
- A Batchelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems and/or Accounting. In addition to that some professional certification, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years experience auditing information systems in a "Big Four firm" and/or large, complex company environment. Prior experience in a managerial role within an internal audit department is desired.
- Proven project management,. analytical, and organisation skills.
- Absolute discretion, so you’ll understand the value of confidentiality too.
- Experience of partnering with various levels of management, including Executive Management to review key risks, business processes and controls.
As an independent team, we have a unique opportunity to work with all areas within Carnival UK as well as gain a stronger understanding around how these activities are performed at our the other Operating Companies.
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. We provide unforgettable holiday experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success.
For over 175 years, our iconic ships have been defining sophisticated ocean travel. Our Cunard ships have always been The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World. We continue our legacy of luxury ocean travel with our flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth, with Queen Mary 2 providing the only regularly scheduled transatlantic service between Southampton and New York.
P&O Cruises has a proud and long tradition, with seven ships including our flagship Britannia which joined our fleet in March 2015. We offer holidays tailored to British tastes combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- IT Audit
- Management System
- Controlled risk
- Audit plan