Role Title: PCOFR Compliance Manager
Management Level: Manages others
Reports To: Head of Finance Risk & Governance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Travel Requirement: Minimal to other UK sites
Recruiter: Stephen Fox
Working with Prudential as an SOx IT Testing Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
Prudential serves more than seven million people in the UK, spanning a wide range of products and services. To help customers make sense of the complex choices they face our customer service team has to be of a quality that’s second to none.
Purpose of the role:
• Lead and manage the planning and execution of the IT elements of the end to end annual UKIO Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Internal Testing programme.
• This role involves the management of the expanding and increasingly critical GITC controls frameworks for in-scope SOx processes and systems across the UK and M&G RE businesses, and also within our critical outsourced partner Capita.
The role requires both technical and people management skills, with the latter being required to manage the day to day activity and performance management aspects of a team of permanent and contract staff co-located between Reading and Mumbai. Stakeholder management is also a key aspect, with interactions required with managers of all levels across the UK and the group, KPMG (our external auditors) and other third party providers.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience of managing both the technical and performance management elements of a team
• Relevant professional IT audit qualifications such as CISA
• Significant experience of analysing situations to identify issues and produce resolution recommendations
• Experience of working with external auditors and consultancy firms on control and SOX testing
• Knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
• Knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
We also understand that your working pattern may need to be tailored to suit you – please let us know if you’d like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As a Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job