Marks Sattin is working exclusively on an IT Audit Manager vacancy based in Leeds. Working very closely with the Head of IT Audit you will be responsible for planning and delivering IT, Data and/or Information Security audits.
Entering a new approach to how the business audits and engages in technology, you will be responsible for:
- Providing adequate technology assurance over the key risks within the scope of the audit.
- Delivering IT, Data and/or Information Security audit reports, opining on the adequacy of the control environment
- Understanding the activities and findings of other assurance providers (such as external audit and Group Risk).
- Influencing colleagues across the business to embed robust, cost-effective controls to strengthen the overall control framework in response to weaknesses identified by Internal Audit.
- Deputising for Senior Managers as required.
- Providing timely and robust IT, Data and/or Information Security subject matter expertise to audit teams as required and as an input to the periodic audit planning process.
You will be a subject matter expert within IT Audit and have a deep understanding of risk and control matters in IT/Data and/or Information Security. Ideally you will hold a relevant IT qualification CISA, QiCA or IIA.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'