As an IT Assurance Junior within the national Technology Solutions team, and reporting directly to the Technology Solutions (Assurance) Manager or Senior Manager and in the London, you will be responsible for delivering IT risk based assurance work to a range of corporate, financial services, and public sector clients across London and South Client satisfaction is of paramount importance to us and you will need excellent communication and written skills, and an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
A broad range of clients and sectors are included in the client portfolios in the London & South including:
- Financial Services, Banking, Insurance
- Corporates/Private Sector/Large & Listed
- Central and Local Government
In addition, our national practice includes a large and diverse range of sectors including Financial Services, Corporates, and Public Sector. The candidate would be expected to contribute relevant skills and experience to the national practice as the need arises.
- Responsibility for executing day to day IT Assurance work and reviews on behalf of a number of clients in London, England, and working with National practice including contributing to closing meetings with client management, and acting as a point of contact for both the Partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the work;
- To deliver work to the highest technical standards including ensuring the work is conducted in line with Mazars Quality standards;
- Ensuring all work is undertaken to budget and meets client KPIs;
- To build and develop long term relationships with senior stakeholders across our client organisations as well as within Mazars itself;
- Build and develop strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly;
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with;
- Respond to the needs of the client and staff;
- Clearly understand the wider service line capabilities of Technology Solutions and the wider firm and how these may benefit your clients;
- Ensure that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client; and
- Identify and transform opportunities and prospects into new work.
- Holds some experience of conducting IT assurance within specific sectors or across sectors ,or IT work experience post qualification;
- You will possess, be working towards or be willing to study towards relevant professional qualification such as CISA / QiCA / ACCA / MIIA / CIPFA ;
- You will be graduate or post-graduate in technology or business studies including systems, or have adequate experience to compensate for the same;
- Experience in performing ITGC review for at least one key application such as SAP or Oracle, and standard packages such as Agresso, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage will be desirable;
- Knowledge of operating systems such as unix, windows server, and linux and databases such as SQL, Oracle, DB2;
- Experience in delivering audit analytics within projects or knowledge of using tools such as ACL, and using SQL will be added advantage;
- Experience in implementation assistance, reviews, and project management office for ERP such as SAP, MS Dynamics will be a differentiator;
- Experience in GRC tools such as SAP GRC or will be advantage;
- Have a sound technical understanding of IT risks and hot topics;
- Experience of delivering to a portfolio of clients;
- Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members;
- Desire to help grow and develop the department;
- Demonstrates ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies;
- Experience of identifying issues through sound technical analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations;
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
- The Technology Solutions Team also delivers services such as Cyber, Data Privacy, Forensics, Data Analytics and IT Outsourcing. Therefore, experience of any of these service lines would be an advantage or an interest in developing your skills in these services.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver work effectively;
- Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through report writing experience;
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job