SEASONAL JOB TILL JAN 2020
Looking for an IT Assistant with proven experience, to work for our privately owned, successful and fun to work at company, based in Brent Cross. As an IT Assistant, you will work closely with the IT Manager, providing administrative support, along with being responsible for the successful running of hardware.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Making sure equipment is in working order (PCs, Printers, Phones...)
- Programming Android phones
- CCTV (IP FIX SIM)
- Management of VOIP systems
- Providing administrative support to the IT Manager
- Provide support/input to the organisation
- Taking meeting minutes and actions, distributing and filing appropriate documentation within agreed timescales.
- Maintaining an effective bring forward system for items requiring action or review
- IT Experience (Especially Hardware: PCs, Printers, Phones...)
- Excellent workload prioritisation and ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A good aptitude in all MS office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Calm, level headed and professional
- Proven experience of working within a confidential environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Location: North Wembley
Job Type: Seasonal Contract
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 /hour
- Hardware Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'