Our client is at the forefront of their specialist sector. Continued growth is the reason they are now looking to recruit an IT Assistant. On offer is the chance to work for a secure company and an attractive salary.
- Assisting in delivery of best practice IT across the company’s site.
- Providing hands on end user support.
- Delivery results and meeting end user expectations.
- Handling sensitive data, resolving issues, resulting in efficient, effective and compliant use of hardware, software and services.
- Assisting in administering an active directory windows domain.
- Ensuring the smooth running of core business services.
- Maintaining, developing and writing procedures and updating knowledgebase.
- Assisting with network infrastructure maintenance.
- Developing personal IT skills to a high level through on the job training and self-study where appropriate.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in a similar role with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Enthusiastic about IT and keen to develop professional skills.
- This is an ideal position for someone who has trained within IT either degree level or through an IT Academy.
- Ideally you will have previous experience within a commercial environment within an IT Support / Desktop / administration position with good IT skills .
- Excellent customer service skills will obviously be required combined with effective time management and you will be capable of prioritising the workloads.
- IT literacy required and whilst Microsoft Office exposure is essential ideally you will have additional experience with other systems.
- Working in a small team candidates will need a positive, outgoing and friendly approach and be keen to develop new skills and carve a long term IT based career.
- Previous manufacturing sector experience would be preferred.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job