IT assistant / Technician
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Our client is a Growing and progressive manufacturer, and supplier of luxury packaging goods based in Cambridgeshire. They have core of Blue Chip customers and they supply to globally recognisable brands.
They are looking for an IT assistant / Technician to join their team in St. Ives, to work with and support their team.
This is an exciting role for somebody who is looking for a challenge and who enjoys satisfaction of seeing projects from start to finish.
Requirements of the IT assistant / Technician:
- 1-3 years of experience in Onsite support
- Knowledge and experience of windows 7 - 10 OS
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, Software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution
- Experience with databases & familiarity of Crystal reporting
- Knowledge / experience of MIS OR manufacturing industry databases systems.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to produce well written reports.
- Willingness to learn
- Back-office Support, Telecom system, IT support Experience required
- in the utilisation of smartphones all an advantage
- Must be approachable and be able to communicate all levels of staff
- An interest in manufacturing processes
Responsibilities of the IT assistant / Technician:
- Proactively understand and manage both the hardware and software they use
- Manage the release of internal and external software updates
- Provide support dealing with incidents, daily checks, upgrades, changes, backups & monitoring
- Understand and improve monitoring infrastructure
- Be proficient in adding new users and removing users as required, taking security to the company as a priority
- Work closely with both out onsite and offsite IT support teams and independently
- Manage work load according to business needs
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this IT assistant / Technician role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'