IT Asset Manager
IT Asset Management Hardware & Software Management
Job Title: IT Asset Manager
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 2 Months plus - Possible permanent transition
Job Rate: £500 per day approx
IT Asset Manager required to join a national organisation experiencing huge growth. Due to said growth, the internal IT department are looking to recruit a candidate on a contract basis who is going to be able to come in and establish the current state of the IT asset management set up and be responsible for establishing a business case for the long term plan to recruit a permanent IT AM.
Therefore, I am looking to speak with candidates who have excellent contract experience of implementing IT Asset Management in large scale organisations so in order to be successful with your application, you will be able to display a track record of the following skill sets;
- Excellent knowledge of the benefits of Asset Management
- Knowledge of writing Business Cases outlining effort vs. benefit to demonstrate the value of implementing Asset Management
- Awareness of risks involved in not implementing Asset Management - including IT Security risks
- Knowledge of implementing an Asset Management function beneficial
- Knowledge of Stock Management process beneficial
- High level knowledge of procurement processes beneficial
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders (investment committee/ Exco)
- Influencing skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Communication/ presentation skills
If you are an experienced IT Asset Management specialist with the experience as described above and are looking for a challenging new contract then I would like to see your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"