Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
Role purpose: We are seeking a talented IT Asset Administrator to join our successful Enterprise Technology Services team, who are responsible for delivering first class support services to this exciting and fast developing business.
Being a talented IT Asset Administrator with experience in IT hardware and software asset administration you will work alongside other Enterprise Technology Services teams to support internal customers to ensure efficient and effective day to day delivery of IT Asset Administration. Experience of working in a busy IT team servicing a medium to large global corporate business is preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fantastic Enterprise Technology Services team. The team are a group of highly skilled and collaborative individuals with service and satisfaction as one of their core principles, employing a range of technologies to deliver tangible results whilst exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Management of Asset Control Policy for ALL IT hardware assets (both networked and standalone)
- Planning consumption of IT hardware stock to ensure adequate resources are available at all times
- Asset management (including tagging) and tracking across all of the IT Hardware estate globally - both current and new
- Lifecycle management of all hardware, including hardware allocation tracking, to ensure hardware inventory is up to date and correct at all times
- Management of Software Licence Control Policy for ALL software licences and Inventory - Return to licence pool unused Software licences for redistribution
- Support the production of management reports on both Hardware and Software within the business
- Management of SNOW, asset discovery tool
- Manage redundant hardware disposable tasks
- Maintain the services/licence contract database
- Action tickets in line with SLA
- Communicate in a professional manner at all times
- Promote IT Asset Management good practice throughout the business
- Maintain system security (ensure correct security procedures are adhered to at all times)
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Work unsupervised to maintain the on-going demands of the business
- Develop and maintain ITAM documentation, processes and procedures
- Document all work, ensuring measures are in place to allow others to pick up support work where necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ IT Asset Management experience in a fast pace IT support environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office product suite knowledge
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is preferred
- Good team-player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Ability to focus on delivering an excellent customer experience
- Reliable and consistent
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Willingness to learn & develop
Reports to: Enterprise Technology Services Manager
- Microsoft Office