Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative Training Provider? Fed up of travelling and marking paperwork?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently looking to recruit an IT Apprenticeship Assessor for a National Training Provider working from their Head Office in Newton Aycliffe. The main purpose of the role is to provide assessment for apprenticeship learners, using an On Line Live delivery model with very minimal travel across the North East and Yorkshire Region.
IT Apprenticeship Assessor Main duties & responsibilities:
- To support an agreed group of learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through action planning, assessment feedback and portfolio building. Caseload will be a mix of IT, Social Media, Digital Marketing and Software Development.
- To carry out virtual assessments and occasionally work based assessments in accordance with the programme schedule.
- To make monthly contact (Level 3), bi-monthly contact (Level 4) completing a review or FAP using on line live delivery methods including webinar, skype, and telephone contact.
- To coach and mentor the learners to provide feedback and support to learners and review the action plans to maximise their potential.
- To keep and maintain accurate records of assessment in accordance with service and awarding body requirements
- To attend standardisation meetings as required by quality assurance or centre coordinator and keep him/her informed of learner's progress
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes.
IT Apprenticeship Applicants:
- Applicants should be able to show and prove professional competence in the Assessing sector. Applicants should preferably have previous experience in IT, Social Media, Digital Marketing or Software Development.
- Applicants must hold an Assessor Award, or be working toward or be willing to work toward the new TAQA Assessor Award
- Hold a Full UK Licence and own transport
The role is covering a caseload of learners across the North East and Yorkshire Area. Majority of the role is assessing via Online Delivery meaning minimal travel.
Applicants may also be interested in ICT, IT, Apprenticeships, Assessor, A1, TAQA, Information Technology, Software, Digital Skills, SMDM, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Software Development.
- Digital Marketing
- Information Technology
- Social Media
- Software Development
- Online Marketing
- Digital Skills