Job Title: IT Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: North West - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
To Apply, Trainee and Qualified applicants must meet the essential skills below as a minimum;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
- Hold solid occupational experience within the IT Sector (with specific skills in either IT Networking, IT Technician and Software Development).
- Hold a recognised vendor qualification such as: MTA’s, CompTIA or CCNA.
- Ideally hold a Degree, Higher Education Qualification in ICT
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Train, assess and deliver IT Digital Apprenticeship Standards in; Infrastructure Technician, Network Engineering or Software Development.
- Deliver full training and support to learners with Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
Desirable not essential:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering IT Apprenticeships.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job