We are recruiting for an award winning Global Training Provider based in London, who are looking for IT Assessors to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in IT standards, ideally with at least 3 years’ experience in delivering frameworks and a good understanding with the new standards.
The client works predominately virtually so the role is home based, with the caseload being within the Midlands, Northamptonshire areas with flexibility to cover upwards towards Manchester on occasion. Most work is carried out on virtual platforms and therefore travel is kept to a minimum.
The minimum skills set and experience required to be considered is as follows
• A1 Assessors award or equivalent
• Full driving licence
• Occupational experience within IT sector
• Level 3 IT or equivalent
• Experience in IT standards minimum 3 years experience delivering frameworks
• Knowledge of new standards
The organisation take work/life balance seriously and as a result have developed a great benefits package to keep the staff happy, healthy and relaxed including:
• Annual Internal awards and competitions
• Generous holidays
• Bupa health and dental care
• Christmas and summer events
• One-month sabbatical after seven years
• Free training and robust induction
• Company-funded pension
• Life insurance
If you would like to work for an award winning global leader in IT and accelerated learning please apply:
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job