Do you want to work for a forward thinking, highly reputable training provider based in the Tyne and Wear area? Do you have experience of delivering IT Qualifications?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit a Permanent IT Assessor for a training provider based in the Tyne and Wear area.
IT Assessor Duties and Responsibilities;
- Delivery of Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business, Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals, Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT and Level 2 & 3 IT User Skills
- To deliver the Apprenticeship programmes to the agreed schedule and maintain high quality standards at all times, adhering to service and awarding body quality assurance procedures
- To carry out virtual assessments and occasionally work based assessments in accordance with the programme schedule in order to ensure achievement within the agreed period
- To coach and mentor the learners to provide feedback and support to learners and review the action plans to maximise their potential
- Ensure effective planning and implementation of initial assessments, diagnostics and course reviews with learners
- Working with the team to identify and address gaps in achievement/progress and to put into place well-timed support as appropriate in order for learners to achieve their learning aims in a timely manner
- To meet internally set deadlines for quality assurance checks
IT Assessor Applicants;
- Assessor qualification (A1, CAVA, D32 or equivalent)
* Must be able to deliver all above qualifications to minimum level 3
* Occupationally experienced within the IT Sector
* Full UK Driving Licence
Interviews are being held immediately, so please apply for this brilliant opportunity today!
- IT Assessor
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT and Level 2 & 3 IT User Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job