Do you want to earn while you learn?
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship that offers training in a stable industry?
Are you passionate about IT?
If so we have multiple Apprenticeship opportunities throughout Wolverhampton.
We have multiple IT Apprenticeship opportunities available throughout Wolverhampton where we are looking to recruit an ambitious, methodical, driven individual with attention to detail. We have many vacancies in various areas of IT. You don't need to have taken IT at school to apply, however some sort of IT knowledge would be advantageous.
We are looking for individuals that have an interest the following areas:
- IT Helpdesk
- 1st Line Support
- Network Technician
- Software Support
- Technician Repairs and Services.
- Hardware Technician
- Network Engineer
- Network Planner
The benefits of being an apprentice are:
- You earn while you learn
- You get the training in the skills that employers want - there are no fees unlike University!
- Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace
- Increased future earning potential. Apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their training
- Better long term salary prospects
- You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT.
- We are looking for motivated individuals that have the desire to start their career into the IT industry.
- Hold 5 GCSE's including Maths & English at grades A* - C or equivalent (Functional Skills English/Maths Level 2)
- This role is currently only open for people aged 16-18 years due to it comprising part of a government funded Apprenticeship.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"