Job Title: IT Apprentice
Working hours: 9 -5 with flexibility when required and support with study
Chase De Vere are known as experts in our field and we pride ourselves on the reputation we have built over the past 50 years of business. We know we can’t achieve the results we do without the right people.
We are actively looking to recruit an IT apprentice and welcome you to the working world with the support of our apprenticeship scheme.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a great team player, hard working and be enthusiastic about information technology
The role will involve:
- Dealing with telephone & email queries from end users and resolving issues within a reasonable timescale, working within the SLA
- Repairing and replacing broken, lost & faulty IT equipment
- Learning and developing you IT systems knowledge
- Spending time with the various sections of the IT department, improving knowledge and skills
- Assisting in software & hardware rollouts across the company
In return we will offer a fantastic office environment, a great team of people to work alongside and a reputation that we believe speaks for itself.
As importantly we offer the following:
- Basic holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays (this increases with service and you can also buy extra days in our holiday purchase scheme
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Participation in the Company’s Flexible Benefits Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service - 4 x basic salary
- Training and professional qualification support
- Opportunities for career progression - we strive to reward your loyalty with professional development
- Rewards and Initiatives - we love our Employee of the Quarter Scheme and our board members are always looking for ways to reward and recognise how hard our teams work
- Support for charity work - we have raised over 20k for our chosen charity Cancer Research UK and are aiming for 40k. This charity means a lot to us!
- Employee Assistance Programme - offering support to colleagues via telephone and online
Does this sound good to you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Please apply by submitting an up to date CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'