IT Apprentice - Macclesfield
NowSkills are currently working with an exciting new client based in Macclesfield who are actively looking for an IT Apprentice to come on board. This is a brilliant opportunity to kickstart your career in a lucrative field, while earning qualifications throughout the process!
What will I be doing?
As an IT Apprentice, you will be to reporting to your line manager and supporting the installation, servicing, maintenance and modification of large integrated electronic security systems (such as CCTV, Access Control, Alarm, IT and AV applications).
- Building bespoke hardware racks
- System integration
- Customer support
- Checking deliveries (when Stores Assistant is on holiday etc)
- Despatching goods (when Stores Assistant is on holiday etc)
- Onsite work with a fully qualified engineer
Typical Work Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
How will I be assessed?
You will do 80% of your training in the company we place you in, 10% independent training, guided learning and monthly tutor sessions in the work place. The other 10% will be classroom-based training in either of our Manchester of Liverpool centres with other apprentices.
The duration of the apprenticeship will be between 12-15 months.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- NTA Networking Fundamentals
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- NTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Coding and Logic
In order to be eligible for the apprenticeship, you will need the following:
- GCSE English and Maths of grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- A demonstrable enthusiasm to work as an Infrastructure Technician - you will need to provide evidence of work or evidence that you are passionate about all things IT
- A bright and enthusiastic personality
Launch your career in IT as an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice and APPLY TODAY!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'