Job Title: IT Apprentice/Graduate
Salary: £18-£22k pa
Have you got a 'can do' attitude and an interest in IT?
This is the role for you!
We're looking for someone to join our client's team based in Mitcham. They will provide you with all the relevant training ensuring you're able to provide general IT support across the company.
You will be learning the system, Sage Enterprise (formerly Sage X3) via on the job training. This will consist of spending time within the relevant departments, seeing how they use the applications functions and learning from the Senior Engineer within the IT Department.
You will then provide technical support and manage general support calls to all departments. Ad-hoc duties such as (not limited to) procurement, stock management, liaising with support companies and project work as required in support of the IT Department objectives.
Your duties will include:
* General support of userbase
* Assisting with the day-to-day running of the IT Department and IT related systems
* Provide support and assistance to the IT Team, reporting to the IT Manager
* Ensure all the responsibilities are met within the Job Specification
Knowledge, and Skills required:
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
* Be service orientated to assist users and keep them informed/updated
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
* Have an aptitude to learn new systems with attention to detail
* Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, Outlook
* Basic knowledge of desktop, laptop and printer hardware
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage but not essential:
* Microsoft Server 2003, 2012
* Microsoft SQL, Crystal Reports, Sage Enterprise/X3
* Active Directory, Office 365, file/folder permissions, networking, VMWare
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- IT support
- 1st Line Support
- IT admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'