IT Applications Manager - Retail
Leading destination Retail and Leisure Group seeks an IT Applications Manager based at Head Office in Cornwall.
The IT Applications Manager is a newly created role. The successful candidate will work closely with the IT Infrastructure Manager across projects and support. This is asenior-level position which requires a blend of strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- a strong Retail Applications background, covering analysis, support and delivery across a variety of business functions.
- a proven track record in the delivery and support of Retail applications across a range of different technologies
- experience of Project Management within a Retail environment
- excellent communications skills
- the ability to formulate, document and implement application Policies, Procedures and documentation
- experience of dealing with third party system providers
The appointee will report to the Financial Director and the role is rewarded by a competitive salary of £40k - £46k, depending on experience, plus benefits package. My client is the Original UK Discounter now established for 53 years and trades from mega stores in Cornwall, Devon and South Wales.
Please apply with your full CV and current salary details.
Closing Date: 21st September 2018
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Application Development
- Information Systems
- Project Management
- Retail Marketing
- Web Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"