Salary: up to £30,000pa
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a telemetry business, who’ve been providing leading real-time asset management solutions to the utilities sector for over a decade. We’re recruiting for an IT Application Support to join their team in Tadworth.
The man responsibility of this role is to provide day to day management of our client’s web application for both existing and new customers. You’ll also provide day to day support for the internal IT systems & Jira. As a member of small team, any successful candidate will need to be resourceful and have a 'can do’ attitude. They will be expected to develop a good operational knowledge of our client’s extensive product suite.
- Administration of in house web application, with responsibilities including: Providing first line support for the application, providing solutions support for onsite telemetry and the web application as appropriate for both live sites and for sales support, asset and user configuration.
- Manage communications to clients regarding outages (planned and unplanned).
- Take ownership and lead improvements in processes associated with the in-house web application.
- Ensure associated documentation is kept up to date (Bureau Service Guides, Application notes, Technical notes etc.)
- Liaise with the sales team to support roll outs to new and existing clients.
- Liaise with the Operations Assistant regarding invoicing, charges and renewals.
- Ensure that our client fulfils all its contractual obligations to customers in a professional, cost effective and timely manner.
- Jira. Support of the workflows, assist with custom applications as well as other day to day operations.
- Manage the company’s IT systems internally and offer necessary support.
- In-office IT support (setting up new laptops, etc.).
- Experienced user of IT equipment and Microsoft Office Software suite: essential.
- General education including A Level passes or equivalent.
- HND or higher qualification in Computer Sciences or other technical qualification desirable; Science or Engineering considered
- Knowledge of Jira, or alternative help desk or work flow package is essential.
- Experience of the following would be an advantage: Windows setup, Operational knowledge of Linux, Scripting, Windows licensing (user, group model).
- Business knowledge of telemetry, real time monitoring or utilities advantageous.
- A can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job