IT Application Support Manager - Agile, ITIL, SQL Server
Would you like to lead and manage the Application Support Team for a Sunday Times 'Top 100 Employers to Work For' 2019 Financial Services solutions provider? We're looking for a skilled Application Support Manager, ideally with experience in the financial services sector, who is looking for their next career challenge.
Day to day you'll be managing the Application Support Team responsible for all of the company's software applications, ensure new applications are operationally ready, and manage the full lifecycle of applications from operational acceptance and through support and retirement. It will be your responsibility to ensure that response to incidents are successful and prompt, as well as maintain an effective second level of support. You'll also be responsible for performance management and the development of the Application Support Team, as well as acting as the representative for the team at Change Advisory Boards.
You should be used to working in an Agile and DevOps environment with extensive experience providing application support and managing teams. You'll have fantastic knowledge of application risk an software lifecycle management and will be keen to review and improve the content of the Application knowledge base.
- Extensive experience managing an IT team, preferably within Application Support
- Excellent technical knowledge of supporting software applications on Microsoft frameworks
- Understanding of technical principles surrounding application architectures
- Knowledge of ITIL frameworks
- Strong team and line management experience of managing an IT support team ideally within application support
- Background in providing database and applications support and of mission critical business applications in a 2nd and 3rd line capacity
- Experience of support in Microsoft technologies including SQL Server (2008/2016), IIS and Web technologies
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with experience working with third party suppliers and vendors
- Continuous improvement mindset with technical and business awareness
- Background in the Financial Services sector
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment, ideally with some Scrum Master experience would be beneficial
Benefits include a 35h work week, up to 10% employer pension contribution, 25 days holiday (with the option to buy 5 more with flex), Long Term Incentive Plan, 10 days training per year (5 classroom based, 5 self-study), free parking onsite, and more!
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.
- Application Support
- SQL Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'