IT Application Support Engineer - German Speaking
About the Role….
Our client is a leading digital entertainment company, based in Munich, Germany. They are looking for an experienced Senior IT Application Support Engineer to join their team. The role will be based onsite so long as it is safe to do so.
The successful Senior IT Application Support Engineer will be responsible for day to day management of the application software system and the resolution of any issues that may arise. You will also be responsible for the production, maintenance, and execution of relevant test scripts and the analysis and monitoring of UAT feedback.
This role is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in developing your IT management skills as you will support the IT Manager with the day to day management of the team.
The successful Senior IT Application Support Engineer taking this role will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or Maths (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Advanced level written and spoken German and English language skills is essential
- Strong previous experience in a software testing role and of testing web-based applications
- A good understanding of software development processes
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
Our client is a global, leading technology company in their field. The role will be based on site in Germany so long as it is safe to do so, and will work closely with colleagues from across Europe.
- IT Management
- Test Scripts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'