IT Application Developer - Law Firm - South West London - £50K
IT Application Developer - Law Firm - South West London - £50,000
IT Application Developer with experience in developing bespoke software applications is required by a leading law from based in South West London.
- A technical background in software development (C++, Java, C#) or legal systems (Proclaim, Visualfiles or another case management system)
- At least 2 years' experience of developing bespoke software applications, ideally in a professional services environment
You shall be responsible for the following:
- Technical Development - Understanding the business requirements and then developing business applications that meet the need of the organisation
- Integration Development - Integration of workflows and other applications together to increase business process improvement
- Database Development, Design & Support - Design, data structure and help with the ongoing support of the software applications
- Product Development - Ability to take a product from initial conception right through the product lifecycle to delivery, including design and development.
The company can offer an excellent work-life balance. As well as lots of career progression, with the emphasis on personal development, there is a chance of flexible working. They are an established law firm but with aggressive growth plans with plans to expand each of the 5 offices they have in the UK already.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now.
Please add me on LinkedIn - Matthew Lead @ Circle Recruitment
Keywords: IT Application Developer - Law Firm - South West London - £50,000
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"