My client, based in Wrexham, North Wales, seek an IT and CRM Support Engineer to join their busy IT department.
The successful Individual will have the opportunity to develop their career, while supporting the IT Team, colleagues at Head Office, Countries and English regions.
• Provide proactive, comprehensive and efficient support to the IT team with the aim of ensuring that my client operates as effectively as possible.
• Provide support for IT & CRM issues escalated from the IT Support Technician in a timely manner and escalate to third party support providers as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Proven track record of providing 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line desktop and server support
• Knowledge of relevant IT systems & hardware
• Proven track record of providing CRM database & desktop/server support including SQL server administration
• Experience of delivering excellent customer service in an IT setting
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Experience of working on large projects and managing professionally
Desirable Skills but not essential:
• Experience within e-commerce websites
• An interest in using databases.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"