IT and Administration Executive
Our Client are a specialist in what they do and they are looking for an IT and Administration Executive to join their expanding and dynamic team.
Job Role & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Maintaining web system performance
- Monitoring the systems
- Troubleshooting system software
- Escalating application problems to vendor
- Establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Involved in upgrades to the web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Update financial data (e.g. End of Day report etc.)
Day to day tasks will involve:-
- Excel spreadsheet manipulation and formulae
- Website - General website running and maintenance
- Staging (test) websites - testing for new updates
- Test speed on sites
- Liaising with the web development agency
- Stockboard management - making sure formulas are correct, correct information etc.
- Managing Hosting
- Administration of CMS platforms - Magento and WordPress
- Import and uploads for lead times - all sites and wholesale
- Google Analytics reports - Weekly reporting
- Weekly & Daily reports - updating end of day
- Scheduling banners
- Administration of W (Data) Drive
- New computer setup/New Starters etc. - Creating emails, setting up accounts for BP, Magento, WordPress etc, setting up W drive on laptops, for homeworkers and looking after any issues.
- Printer Network and Maintenance
- Team Viewer set-up and administration
- Crons & Scripts - general management
- EAN (barcode) numbers distribution
- Complex spreadsheet formulae insertion and assistance
- Solving IT issues on desktops & laptops
- Managing the business email server and passwords
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job