We are looking for a junior support analyst to join our growing IT team. We have an exciting mix of skills and technologies and have been rapidly developing our systems, so this is a great opportunity to gain experience in IT support and administration in a busy and growing retail environment.
The right person will gain exposure to Windows Server, MS Exchange, MS Office, remote assistance, WAN and LAN networking. This is envisaged as a junior role for someone intelligent who is starting out in their career, with room to grow their skills and knowledge and opportunity to progress as they gain experience and the team grows.
It is a full-time position, 40 hours a week, with weekends on rota.What you'll be doing
- 1st line telephone support to both shop staff and head office staff.
- Setting up new computers
- Swapping out faulty equipment
- Triage and assign tickets
- Logging all faults in our fault management system
- Install, maintain and support current and new future applications
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures
- Provide solutions/work arounds to incidents
- Prioritising and managing several open cases and mini-projects at one time
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to
- Basic Active Directory administration
- Strong Interest in I.T and experience of it as a hobby.
- Ideally excellent GCSEs in Maths/Science/I.T (Preferably A or AS -levels/ Degree Level) or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Office
- Experience within IT Service Delivery/Support
- Good people skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Clear and articulate telephone manner
- Bright and quick to learn
- Strong organisational skills Logical approach to problem solving
- Calm under pressure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Logical Approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job