Mountain Warehouse are looking for a Junior Support Analyst!
This opportunity will be great for someone who has just graduated, looking to kick start their career in IT 1st line Support!
The successful candidate will have demonstrated good customer service skills and have a passion for all things IT -You will gain experience in a fast paced retail Head Office environment, in an IT support and administrative role - We have an exciting mix of skills and technologies and have been busy developing our systems, you will gain exposure to Windows Server, MS Exchange, MS Office, remote assistance, WAN and LAN networking.
This is a really exciting time to join Mountain Warehouse, we are a profitable, privately-owned and growing business. We are on forecast to open around 40 new stores next year, we have grown 26% year on year and constantly looking to improve technologies to adapt to the rapid growth of the business.
It is a full-time position, 40 hours a week, with weekends on rota.
What you'll be doing
- 1st line telephone support to both shop staff and head office staff.
- Setting up new computers
- Swapping out faulty equipment
- Triage and assign tickets
- Logging all faults in our fault management system
- Install, maintain and support current and new future applications
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures
- Provide solutions to incidents
- Prioritising and managing several open cases and mini-projects at one time
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to
- Basic Active Directory administration
We would love to meet someone with
- Strong Interest in I.T and experience of it as a hobby.
- Ideally excellent GCSEs in Maths/Science/I.T (Preferably A or AS -levels/ Degree Level) or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Office
- Experience within IT Service Delivery/Support
- Good people skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Clear and articulate telephone manner
- Bright and quick to learn
- Strong organisational skills Logical approach to problem solving
- Calm under pressure
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Logical Approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'