Position: IT Analyst
Salary: Competitive, including shift and on-call allowance
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Rotational Shifts: 06:00 am- 02:00 pm & 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
On-call: 1 week on : 2 weeks off
Closing Date for Applications: 20th March 2018
For the role of IT Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide support to the operation on a day to day basis, to engage with and develop solutions for the customer with focus being on providing the best possible IT support for both the operations and customer.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Resolve day to day issues in a timely manner.
* Maintains the network infrastructure liaising with third parties where necessary.
* Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
* Manages the PKMS solution with the operations, creating and managing locations, setting up item profiles, working with the other Analysts on projects
* Develop a high performance service culture within the site
* Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective team within the IT department
* To help all work colleagues and managers to achieve the daily plan to achieve contract targets
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Experience working in a Systems department or similar
* Technical ability working with IP's, DHCP's and Networking an advantage
* Analytical, organisational and motivational skills
* Proven communication skills to a high standard
* Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Computer literate with excellent PC Skills (Excel)
* Experience in a warehouse environment
* Experience of working with a WMS / PKMS or similar
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Full-Time)LocationDaventryWorking HoursJob TypeITShift RequirementRotationalCareer LevelProfessionalsRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredBelow 25%Reports toIan CastledineTravel ExtentWithin regionTarget Hire Date20/03/2018Work Permit RequiredYes
- IT Support
- System Implementation
- System Support
- IT Solutions
- Desk top support
- Warehouse Management Systems.