IT Support Analyst, LEGAL IT ESSENTIAL!!! - Central London
IT Support Analyst required to work for a mid-sized Law Firm based in Central London. You must be ambitious, have a great attitude and MUST have experience within the Legal IT sector. Read on for more details…
On a day to day basis the IT Analyst will report directly to the Service Desk Manager. This role will assist in the day-to-day operational support of the firm’s IT systems and users.
The position is working mainly on the IT helpdesk and will encompass user support (both in person and over the telephone), systems operational support, application support, development and testing, change control and documentation.
The working hours for this position are a standard day of 7.5 hours, five days a week. The core hours are 09:00 to 17:30 each weekday with an hour for lunch. The IT Department are required to offer onsite support between 08:30 and 18:30 and there is a shift rota in place so the hours may change to allow for cover.
Our client currently runs a SharePoint document management system with Office 2010; Windows 8.1 on desktops and Thomson Elite 3E PMS, Intapp TIME for time recording. Full VOIP installation and unified messaging; faxing to and from the desktop, full Lync integration, InterAction, Mimecast, BigHand digital dictation (some voice recognition) using ICCM Helpdesk software for logging all calls.
Approximately 200 servers are hosted in a remote datacentre and are managed by an outsourced company. We use Citrix and OWA for remote access and we offer a choice of SmartPhones including iPhone, Samsung and BlackBerry secured using BES 12.
The successful applicant should:
- be happy to work alongside the rest of the IT team in London team
- be able to accept tasks and advice from other more senior members of the department including the Head of IT and Service Desk Manager
- have a relevant IT qualification and/or previous experience of working in a legal environment and supporting standard legal systems
- be willing to work out of hours when required and at short notice
- capable of working to tight deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- display a helpful and professional approach and be able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and members of the IT team
- be able to take on system rollout projects and manage these alongside their helpdesk duties
- SQL experience would be preferred but not essential.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Legal IT