IT Administrator - Temporary booking to start ASAP through to May
Leading scientific organisation require an experience administrator with strong IT skills, to provide support for the internal IT training.
In this busy and varied role you will provide support in two areas, including IT Administration and Training Coordination.
As IT Administrator, you will be dealing with people across the business at all levels.Some of the main duties will include:
- Meet and Greet customers and log tickets using Fresh Service (up to 30 walk-ins daily)
- Input all monthly account recharges and generate monthly reports through Oracle
- Arrange departmental meetings
- Map out annual training plans for various departments across the business
- Conduct Health and Safety inductions required for new Trainers
- Support the IT Director or other senior staff with meeting requests
- Arrange with facilities for the collection and disposal of obsolete computer equipment
- Market available training courses to employees and provide necessary information as required
As IT Administrator you will have:
- Excellent administration experience, with first class organisation skills
- Ability to work on a number of projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Previous IT Admin or Training coordination experience highly desirable.
Immediate start for approximately 3 months
Based in Teddington
£11.50 - £11.75 per hour.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'