Are you looking to gain further experience within an office environment?
Do you have an interest in IT?
Work with our clients, a luxury accommodation provider based in Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small and friendly team for a large and well-regarded company.
You will be providing the following support to the team leader:
- Provide front line support and customer service for bespoke business software(s)
- Answer the phone and respond to customer enquires through a ticketing system
- Maintain property management system
- Provide general hardware support
- Troubleshoot and escalate system errors
- Create and maintain user accounts
- Provide support with data entry and IT administration tasks
- Liaise with third party providers to resolve software and hardware issues
- Create and maintain knowledgebase articles
For this position we are seeking the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work to deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
- Very organised
Our client is close to public transport links and also offers free onsite parking
If this sounds like the job for you, please do apply or get in touch for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"