IT Administrator - FTSE250 Financial Services Organisation
Based: Wimbledon, SW London
Salary c. £15k - £18k
Lloyd Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputed, well established, FTSE250 financial services group that seek an Administrator to provide support to their IT Service Desk.
This brand new position within the organisation is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation and will enable the incumbent to really make this job their own.
The successful candidate will join a customer focused team responsible for supporting services to the user population of all Business Units.
They will work as a member of the IT Service Desk to ensure the consistent and efficient running of the company’s IT systems by providing excellent customer service to the Group’s user community.
An approachable, engaging IT Administrator with excellent customer service skills; they will work with suppliers and other Service Desk teams by controlling, tracking and allocating end user hardware for new starters and leavers.
As an IT Administrator you will work closely with the IT Senior Service Desk Analysts and the Service Desk Manager to ensure that stock control and hardware procurement processes are followed and evolved.
- Supporting customer requests through accurately logged, updated and resolved tickets
- Communicating clearly and frequently on the process / progress of any requests / incidents
- Adherence and development of stock control and procurement processes
- Supplier management and liaison
- Delivering or exceeding customer expectations when fulfilling hardware and software requests
- Escalation of issues to senior analysts / senior managers in a timely manner and within SLA
- Ownership of all IT related tasks / issues throughout the incident life-cycle
Skills & Experience
- A keen interest in IT and a desire to build a career in this sector
- Strong administrative and customer service experience, with previous experience with an IT department an added advantage
- Experience responding to a variety of queries using strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and plan workloads in the most efficient manner
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to communicate confidently to all levels of employees and management
Applicants must have a minimum of GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English. Graduate calibre applicants would be welcome for this position however not essential.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.