Title: IT Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Our client who has been established for over 25 years as an e-commerce retailer are looking for a confident IT Graduate to support them with the whole IT function of the business. The culture is very family orientated yet professional, the employees are at the heart of their business so they really look after them
In the last 18 months our client has successfully expanded their product portfolio and won multiple awards, so it is a very exciting time to join their team.
- Maintaining Web System performance
- Troubleshooting system software
- Escalating application problems to vendor
- Establishing and testing disaster recover policies and procedures
- Administration of the CMS platforms- Magento and Wordpress
- New computer/new starter set up- Creating emails and setting up users accounts
- Printer network and maintenance
- Administration of data drive
- Managing the business email server and passwords
- Solving IT issues on desktops and laptops
*This is not an exhaustive list of duties, rather an inclination of the type of work you will be completing on a daily basis.
- Strong IT skills
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or IT and Business Studies degree
- Magento and WordPress experience
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of team
- Multitask and prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure accurately
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity.