IT Administrator/2nd Line
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic IT Administrator to join our IT department. Working for a FTSE 250 company the successful candidate will be based at Capita Employee Solutions Belfast office on a 3 month contract offering £142 per day.
- · AD Administration - Windows 2008 domain
- · Creating / Modifying and Removing accounts
- · Following Joiner/mover/leavers processes * Exchange Administration
- · Granting access to DL's / Mailboxes * 1st /2nd Line Support for local and remote users
- · Procurement of new and replacement IT equipment
- · Avaya PBX telephony support
- · Assist with Moves & Changes where necessary
- · Security access control
- · A good working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft office products.
- · Good documentation and process/procedure writing skills.
- · Occasional travel may be required as part of this role.
- · This role would fit in to an existing 7.5 hour per day shift structure covering the overall hours of Mon-Fri 08.00-18.00.
- · Microsoft Certified (MCP) , (MCDST)
- · Knowledge of support for mobile devices
- · Experience with Laptop/PC imaging
- · Knowledge of an ITIL based Service Desk call logging software, Supportworks, Remedy etc
- · Ability to work to deadlines
- · Excellent organisational skills
- · Ability to work well with colleagues
- · Cooperating with and respecting colleagues to exceed the sum of individual efforts
- · A proven record of accuracy, exceptional attention to detail along with a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- · Very high level of commitment to delivery - Adaptable to varying demands and workloads.
- · The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
- · A flexible approach to work at all times and the commitment to ensure tasks are completed to deadline
- · Seek to improve the way processes work and suggest improvements and enhancements where possible
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- service desk
- 2nd line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job