IT Administration Assistant
A brand new vacancy has arisen at a leading regional legal practice, who is seeking to appoint an IT Administration Assistant to join its offices in Truro.
Working within the IT Department, you will be responsible for:
- assisting with desktop, network and connect support issues
- assisting with the maintenance of the network
- assisting with the administration of the case management
- maintaining and updating the Hub
- liaising with the Training Partner & booking training courses
- assisting with minor hardware fixes
- recording information for AML purposes
- distributing post
- producing induction videos
- scanning & photocopying etc.
Applications are encouraged from enthusiastic individuals with good IT knowledge, excellent communication skills and the ability to problem solve. Apply today with Kayleigh at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this position.