Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. The group manages mutual insurance companies, provides specialist loss adjusting services, has set up a Lloyd’s Managing Agency and syndicate and is a provider of a diverse range of outsourced management and technical insurance services for the global market.
We are driving forward the development of the Group’s insurance technology business strategy to focus on meeting the large and growing demand from global insurance markets for technology services delivered by insurance specialists.
We have an interesting opportunity for an Administration Assistant, for an initial period of 6 months, to provide financial administration support for the IT Service Desk Manager of Charles Taylor InsureTech, our technology business. Whilst undertaking a broad range of administrative tasks, this role offers scope for development.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Processing invoices
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Checking the invoices for accuracy
- Collating credit card receipts
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Assisting with the generations of accruals and cashflow reports
- Dealing with requests
- Inputting sales and purchase invoices into Finance System
- Data entry
Skills required for this role:
You will be a strong communicator where you will be able to converse across all levels alongside demonstrating an enthusiastic and proactive work ethic.
We will also require: -
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Visio, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A professional approach with excellent written and verbal English language skill
- A keen eye for detail to ensure there are no errors being processed
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team player and good sense of humor
Charles Taylor currently employs over 2000 staff working in 73 offices in 29 countries worldwide.
We are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry as a top tier provider of professional services, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts. Our delivery of high quality, individually tailored services to our clients is backed by our core values of excellence, partnership, quality and support, and we look for employees to join us who exemplify these values and our ethos.