IT Account Manager
Dovetail Recruitment are be pleased to be working with a growing company who are recruiting for a new IT Account Manager to join their successful team.
The successful IT Account Manager will be working with the sales team to actively support customers through their technical selection of a solution and then onwards through implementation and the lifecycle of the project. Customers will be direct and indirect and resellers. This Technical Account Manager role will also require the delivery of customer facing professional services including POCs, installation, training, and consultancy, pre-dominantly via remote delivery. Experience in a similar role is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish personal rapport and build long-term relationships with both current and future key clients, through managing and interpreting their needs, and identifying current and future requirements
- Help clients identify which product, service or combination of the two best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, features and delivery.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education including demonstrations, and presentations on how the product meets the client’s needs. Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
- Assist in the design of solutions including system design, infrastructure, configuration options, statement of work, feature requests, documenting at all times.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Manage the delivery of technical projects
- Deliver a range of professional services including audits, healthchecks, upgrades, installations
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Arrange and carry out product training for customers and the sales team.
- Provide technical back up as required for customers using our ticketing system to deliver customer satisfaction in line with quality measures
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company products and industry-wide knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Driving licence
- Experience in Technical sales role in a corporate environment is essential
- Strong technical/IT background
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Team mentality, a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Willingness to travel to customer sites for service delivery
Salary & Benefits:
- £30,000 + bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Great team environment
- Excellent development opportunities
This IT Account Manager position would suit candidate who have experience with software or MSP products within a Technical Account Manager role.
If you are interested in this Technical Account Manager Job in Dorset, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please visit our website to view our similar roles.
- Account Management
- Sales Engineering
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'