Role: IT Account Manager
Salary: £20k - £25k DOE (OTE £30k - £35k )
Our client is a rapidly growing managed service provider with clients throughout Yorkshire and the East Midlands.
To develop and grow customer revenues using the company portfolio of services within a specified customer base, and to work with the Service Manager and Operational departments to resolve issues and enable the retention and growth of customer revenues and margins.
The key duties and responsibilities:
- Customer Retention in line with individual and departmental KPI’s
- Achievement of revenue & margin growth targets on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
- Understanding customer growth from the existing account base through cross-selling and upselling
- Growth and service of existing customers within the boundaries of the current portfolio, but also working with management to help define new product requirements
- Understand business forecasting through effective funnel management
- Maintain a broad understanding of the key technology areas and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers through technology investment and other ROI models
- Effective liaison with, and support for all, other departments within the company regarding the customer base
- Achieve appropriate targeted business mix as detailed in the commission plan
- Adherence to approved service and sales processes to ensure a consistent approach
- Ensure company CRM database(s) are continually updated with changes and additional information as soon as this becomes apparent
- Produce account plans for agreed number of accounts and review quarterly to assist in the achievement of growth targets and retention of existing customers
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrated communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of managing revenue and profit streams
- Ability to effectively utilise CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of account and order management
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate and balance individual workloads through effective time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively and multitask within in a busy office-based environment
- Understand the implications of customer complaints and basic handling under the supervision of relevant line manager
- Customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Cold calling
- Ability to speak with customers
- Understanding of how to manage meetings with customer base under the supervision of relevant line manager
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year Account Management and 2 years sales support experience.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'