IT Account Manager
£40K + Bonus (Depending on experience)
My award-winning client is looking for a IT Account Manager to join their expanding team based in Alderley Edge. You will assist the technical team and help deliver top quality solutions for their clients. They are a prestigious company who have a great reputation as a company to work for.
The responsibilities of the IT Account Manager
- To collaborate with the Technical Architecture team and have background knowledge of solutions/infrastructure architecture
- Ability to thrive and achieve profit targets
- Be heavily involved between the organisation and their customers and create IT solutions based on customers visions and strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- To present concise proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
Key Skills of the IT Account Manager:
- Good background in the telecoms industry.
- Strong Customer-Facing and Stakeholder Management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to hit the ground running and adapt to different tasks.
- Have experience in the IT industry as an Account Manager with exposure in any of the following -
- Internet Access
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'