IT Account Manager - Basildon - £23K - £25K plus benefits
- To provide consultation and advice to current and prospect customers to best achieve their Business IT Objectives, creating the appropriate systems and solutions required.
- To deliver written project proposals that detail hardware, software and technical time to deliver the project
- To manage and maintain client relationships
·To create interest in products and services though different communication methods i.e. e-mail, telephone, etc
·To develop proposals and IT solution cost options for customers
- To keep customers informed of new product / service developments and IT innovation opportunities
- To undertake direct marketing with potential new clients via telephone, meetings and canvassing
- To liaise with technical team to ensure business continuity and support levels are maintained for our clients
- To work with the sales support team to manage the sourcing and delivery of products to the customer
- To provide after-sales support
- To participate in product development, marketing and client education activities
- To liaise with the Technical Team to resolve technical issues and to gain understanding of practical technical solutions
- To ensure that own knowledge of products is kept up to date.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To develop new business by actively marketing products and services. To manage, maintain and develop existing business and clients through proactive account management. To ensure the financial objectives of the company and any personal targets are met.
To work as a team towards the Company vision and objectives, upholding the Company beliefs and ensuring that we add value to our customers businesses through the service we provide. To ensure that we deliver to the agreed standards and honour our commitments to meet and indeed exceed expectations.
Skills and Attributes Required
- Personable and well-presented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand clients' needs quickly
- Good level of product and technical expertise
- Willingness to update product knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Ability to master a large variety of product specifications and applications
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Drive and determination
- Creativity and initiative
£21,000 to £25,000 pa plus comprehensive benefits package:
Car/car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Death in Service Assurance Cover & Competitive Uncapped Commission Scheme