IT Account Manager - IT Re seller - London
This is a truly exciting time to join my clients team: My client has gone from strength to strength, showing year on year growth consistently over the last 5 years. My client has also been recognised a top track "250" company (Sunday Times)
With their continued growth my client is now looking for sales Account Managers to assist in managing existing customer needs whilst bringing in new clients to achieve growth. If you’re looking for your next sales challenge, working for one of the UK's leading IT re sellers then this is for you!!
To carry out direct marketing and sales activities over the telephone, maintaining and developing the company's sales. Building long term client relationships
- Increase profit from existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line manager.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects.
- Maintain and develop the computerised database, keeping accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations and orders.
- Assist the customer in understanding the products and services that my client provides.
- Optimise selling time on the phone.
- Liaise and co-operate with all departments within the organisation following set procedures & conventions.
- Cover the duties of any colleagues who are not in work due to holidays, sickness etc.
- Follow company procedures set out in the contract and company handbook.
- Undertake any reasonable requests given by the management of the company.
- Maintain a polite and courteous manner when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Must be methodical and show an organised approach to all duties.
- Portraying a positive image of both the company and the job.
- IT Sales
- Re seller