Do you have experience in Selling IT Managed Services?
As an IT Account Manager for this company you will be working as part of the UK Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. This role is not field based role.
- Sell IT Hardware and Software achieving a realistic target
- Establish/develop and maintain a professional working relationship with your spending customers and prospective customers
- Sell IT services where the opportunity arises
- Keeping full records of prospective non-spending customers
- Be proactive and consistently attract new business to the company
- Work with the marketing department and sales manager to support specific and strategic sales initiatives
- Visit customers where the need arises
Skill Set looking for:
- Excellent sales skills
- Previous experience in IT managed services
- A keen interest in IT
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Good negotiating skills
- A friendly personality
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum with bonus and Excellent comission structure
- Company Car
- Holidays 25 days plus your Bank Holiday
- Work life balance, modern new offices and free onsite parking
- Training and great career prospects
As an IT Account Manager for our client you will have the opportunity to work for a reputable company in Northampntonshire who invest in their employees and offer great commission and bonus as well as sales incentive and holidays.
If you feel this job might be of interest, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to . If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on .
If you haven’t received a response within 7 days please note you have not been successful but we wish you well in your future job search.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job