IT Account Manager
Location: Hertfordshire, Watford.
Salary: £22,000 OTE Uncapped
Key Skills / Experience:
•Successful IT sales experience
• Experience in consultative selling
• Outstanding customer facing skills
• Drive, energy and initiative.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to identify and engage potential new prospects from all industry sectors
• A team player, willing to contribute to a team environment
• Ability to provide accurate information to Sales Management within agreed timescales
As a successful IT Account Manager you will have previous experience of managing both existing and new business, maximising sales and profitability, and be able to demonstrate a track record in new business sales with experience selling infrastructure and networking solutions into the client base and new business.
The IT Account Manager will require an understanding of current IT issues and an appreciation of Virtualisation solutions, SAN and Blade Technology. Working alongside the main IT vendors, personal accreditations with Cisco, HP, Microsoft or similar would be valued.
As IT Account Manager you will also possess drive, determination and the presentation and communication skills to liaise, pitch and influence at senior levels whilst representing the company in a positive and professional manner.
A fantastic opportunity for an IT Account Manager to join a leading supplier of Infrastructure and Networking solutions in the City of London and South East. They supply a full range of IT infrastructure services, including data, voice and Internet as well as communication services through their partnerships and accreditations with vendors such as Cisco, HP, Microsoft and VMware.
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills