We are an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world. We shape a better world.
Working alongside a team of IT Service Desk Analysts based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne you will handle a variety of IT Account / Administration Incidents/Requests from our internal business customers covering Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) offices. We require a professional individual who can accurately analyse, record and resolve general IT account / administration issues, giving advice and support to our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Provisioning / De-provisioning starters and leavers of the business
- Access requests to mailbox, calendar and other shared areas
- Provisioning shared resources (Mailbox, service accounts)
- International staff moves (Mailbox, active directory & home drives)
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT account issues generated from the firms Active Directory & Exchange platforms & logged through our dedicated system (ServiceNow)
- Work collaboratively as an integral member alongside our team of dedicated Service Desk and Desk Side Analysts supporting 5000+ customers spread between 25+ offices across EMEA
- Remotely connect to customers equipment using a suite of remote support tools
- Liaise with Tier 3 support personnel as well as third parties
- Work within defined SLA/OLA’s
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will have a good general understanding of IT.
- Active Directory object administration
- Exchange object administration
- Skype user management
- Security Group / Distribution group management and configuration
- Outlook Troubleshooting
- Skype user management
- Recognised IT qualifications are desirable (MS Exchange, Active Directory)
- Powershell Knowledge (desired, however not essential)
Specific Role Requirements:
- Resolving Active Directory object issues
- Resolving Microsoft Exchange 2016 object issues
- Creating / modifying Active Directory objects
- Creating / modifying Exchange objects
- General Exchange & Active Directory understanding
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016/O365/ Azure technologies
- Good MS Platform understanding
- Experience of supporting desktop environments including: Windows 7 & 10
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Excellent oral communication skills both on the telephone and face to face
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'