This role will support IT Access & Asset Management team that provide the delivery of the end to end creation of users’ role-based access onto SJP systems in line with industry standards, security policies to defined service levels.
- The account provision and administration of SJP users onto IT systems to include existing user profile changes and leavers provisioning
- First point of contact for all aspects of user account provisioning
- The administration of asset (hardware and software) information
- Reviewing and regular amendments of Access & Asset Procedure
- Typing proficiency to accommodate the high level of email and MS Word communications that are dealt with daily
- Good literacy of MS Office ie Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
- IT Literate
- Professional and presentable with good customer service skills together with an ability to communicate at all levels
- An organized and disciplined approach to work
- Ability to work within a busy team environment
- Good working knowledge of standard business practices and procedures
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £89.91bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation, a grant-making charity where funds are raised and distributed through the St. James’s Place community. St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation has been supporting those in need since 1992, making a positive and lasting difference to people’s lives by awarding grants to charities registered in the UK to assist them in the incredible work they do every day. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: 'Wealth Management Company of the Year' at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2018, 'Best Private Client Investment Manager’ at the Wealth Adviser Awards 2018 and 'Best Wealth Manager' at the Shares Awards for 2017
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Asset Management
- Access Control Management
- Access Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"