- Capturing, managing and completing IT support tickets
- Answering phone and providing support (can be remote desktop support)
- Research/Quoting/Ordering of IT equipment
- Updating and maintenance of IT equipment and networks
- Supporting development team; arranging meetings, note taking, testing of systems
- Drop-off/Pick-up of equipment and supplies for multiple-departments
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Hardware maintenance & upgrades
- Managing users accounts across various systems
- QA Testing of new systems
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- Extremely organised
- Experience in Windows & Mac OS
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux preferable
- Networking experience (Aruba/HP)
- Ability to research problems independently and offer solutions
- Clean driving licence
Hours Mon-Thu 8:45 to 5:30, Fri 8:45 to 5:00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Role to be based at their York Head Office. Trips to their Slough branch will also be required to ensure that systems are up-to-date and in good working order.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'