Elysium Healthcare is one of the UK's leading provider of independent specialist secure and step-down services for people with mental illness, personality disorders, learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and brain injuries. We have 75+ hospitals and care homes, and close to 5,000 employees. Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the service user is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the service user as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users.
To provide 1st line (helpdesk) technical support, assisting with hardware and software problems via phone and ticketing system. We require proficient and strong minded individuals to work within our expanding team of technology analysts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is experienced in an IT Support/ Service Desk environment to provide high quality support in a customer focused role. The applicant must be able to display an infectious Customer Service attitude, and ideally have a good knowledge of ITIL. Good spoken and written English is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the tickets logging system and maintain full documentation
- Maintain a knowledge base of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of hardware equipment by providing necessary advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- To arrange for external 3rd party technical support where problems cannot be resolved
- Relevant 1st Line / Helpdesk Support Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies (Windows 7/10/XP)
- Experience using and troubleshooting Libra & MS Office Suite (2003,2007,2010 &2013)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing & delegation)
- Basic understanding of Active Directory & Exchange Server
- Basic understanding of Printers Setup & Maintenance
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Ensures that internal SLA's and ITIL processes are followed
- IT related degree would be beneficial, but is not essential
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefit
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children/service users. Candidates will be subject to a DBS disclosure.
- "IT" "Helpdesk" "Technical Support"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'